Popular Posts

Thursday 20 October 2011

Welcome to my art lover blog.


What stirs you, moves you or inspires you?  Do you love art, is there just something about a work of art that takes your breath away?   As an artist myself, I have always had a great love for art and not just paintings but also sculpture, music, poetry and books, all things that ignites the passion for life inside me!
It happens on a very deep level as there is so much layering and textures that I do and also in my writing, it's like each layer and word embodies a part of me, that isn't apparent or understandable, the poems and artworks oozes through my heart and explodes from my soul. I cannot express in any other way apart from with paints, brushes and words the true love I feel inside me. So join my blog and share in the love of ART in all it’s forms.
Also, you can see my artwork at   http://www.southafricanartists.com/home/Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment